Visiting the Driver Centre
Required Documents and Parking Information
You need the following documents to drive with ViaVan:
Driver Partner Documents
- Driving Licence
- TfL Professional Driver Licence (PCO)
- National Insurance Number
- Banking account details
- TfL Professional Vehicle Licence (PHV)
- Vehicle Logbook (keeper slips are not accepted)
- MOT Inspection Certificate
- Vehicle Insurance
- Insurance supporting document (if your name does not appear on your insurance certificate, we require additional evidence confirming you are insured to drive the vehicle, e.g. a hire agreement, permission letter or policy schedule)
Driver Partner Documents - Examples
Your DVLA driving licence. EEA driving licences are also accepted. Your home address in the Driving Licence must match the home address in your PCO.
TfL Professional Driver Licence (PCO)
Your paper TfL Professional Driver Licence (PCO plastic badges are not accepted). Your home address in the PCO must match the home address in your Driving Licence.
National Insurance Number
Vehicle Documents - Examples
TfL Professional Vehicle Licence (PHV)
Your vehicle’s TfL Professional Vehicle Licence. Vehicle number plate, VIN, registered keeper name & address must be listed and must match PHV exactly
Page 2 and 3 of your Vehicle Logbook. The home address of the vehicle’s keeper much match the home address in the PHV. New keeper slips are not accepted.
Your annual MOT inspection certificate. The certificate must be issued within the last 6 months for vehicles that are one or more years old.
Vehicle Insurance Certificate
Your Vehicle Insurance Certificate, including policy holder’s name, policy number and vehicle registration mark. If your name does not appear on the vehicle’s insurance certificate, we require additional evidence confirming you are insured to drive the vehicle, e.g. a hire agreement, permission letter or policy schedule. The documents should include your name, vehicle licence plate and insurance policy number.
Visting ViaVan Office
- 2-10 Baron Street, London N1 9LL
- Monday: 11:00 – 14:00
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 11:00 – 14:00
- Thursday: closed
- Friday: 11:00 – 14:00
- Sat – Sun: closed
Public Transport: 5 min walk from Angel tube station
Nearby parking options:
- Pay & display street parking on Baron St, White Lion St, Claremont Square, Mylne St – £6 per hour (indicated by “P” in map below). Free after 6:30pm on weekdays.
- Angel Central Shopping Centre on 21 Parkfield St – £4 per hour.
- Iceland Foods, 62/64 Chapel Market, London N1 9ER, UK – £1 per hour, refunded with purchase in store.
- Sainsbury’s on 31-41 Liverpool Rd – free 2 hour parking for Sainsbury’s customers only