Earn up to £1200 net each week GUARANTEED and enjoy special perks when you drive a Mercedes Vito or Viano with ViaVan!
What are the benefits?
- Instant, priority access to guaranteed hourly rates with Blue offers.
- 10% higher than average guaranteed hourly rates and promotions when driving in Blue.
- A £1200 net weekly guarantee when you drive at least 50 hours a week in Blue mode.
What are the requirements to access these programme benefits?
- Drive with ViaVan in a Mercedes Vito or Viano vehicle.
- Be an active ViaVan Driver Partner in good standing. Any unauthorised or fraudulent behaviour will automatically result in disqualification from the promo.
- Have your ride preferences switched on to drive in the Congestion Charge zone when driving during the Congestion Charge zone hours.
- To unlock £1200 net weekly guarantee, drive at least 50 hours each week in Blue (all time in Blue within ViaVan’s service zone counts except break time)
- Only Driver Partners who receive an e-mail invitation from ViaVan are eligible to participate in this programme. The invitation is non-transferable.
How does an Earnings Guarantee work?
An Earnings Guarantee is a minimum amount you are guaranteed to earn within a given time period as long as you meet certain conditions.
If you drive at least 50 hours in Blue mode (including time to your Terminal within ViaVan’s service zone, but excluding break time), and earn less than the guaranteed amount, we’ll top up your earnings! If you earn more than the guaranteed, you still take home all your earnings.
- All hours driven within ViaVan’s service zone (excluding break-time) in Blue mode count towards the Blue Guarantee. It’s that simple!
- If you meet the requirements, you will see your guaranteed earnings on our Weekly Pay Report the following week.
- The cut off for Blue weekly hours is 02:00 each Monday morning, meaning you must complete the required weekly hours in Blue by 02:00 on Monday morning to qualify for the £1200 guarantee.
- You are eligible to earn daily guarantees while participating in the programme. For more information on daily guarantees, click here.
What is unauthorised and fraudulent behaviour?
The offer is reserved to active Driver Partners who are in good standing with ViaVan at all times from the receipt of this message up to and including the time of payment. Should ViaVan identify that rides are not completed as requested, including any attempts of system abuse, fraudulent or unauthorised behaviour (including the choice of artificially long routes, avoiding terminals, or avoiding pickups), you will automatically be disqualified from this programme. Confirming your availability for a Blue or Flex offer and not proceeding to the pick-up point or terminal, or not picking up the passenger(s) (other than in the case of a no-show or cancellation by the passenger(s)), or picking up the passenger(s) but not dropping them off at the requested destination, will disqualify you from this offer.
ViaVan reserves the right to end or change the programme terms at its discretion at any time or in the event of breach of the above terms or suspected abuses of the programme by a participating Driver Partner.
The terms of the programme shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.