Earn up to £1200 net each week GUARANTEED and enjoy special perks when you drive a Mercedes-Benz Vito or Viano with ViaVan!
What are the benefits?
- Instant, priority access to guaranteed hourly rates with Blue offers (except between 08:30 to 14:30 on weekdays).
- 10% higher than average guaranteed hourly rates and promotions when driving in Blue.
- Access one of our net weekly guarantees!
- Tier 1: Earn £1200 net in a week guaranteed when you drive at least 50 paid Blue hours in a week, including at least 35 paid Blue hours during peak hours.
- Tier 2: Earn £850 net in a week guaranteed when you drive at least 40 paid Blue hours in a week, including at least 15 paid Blue hours during peak hours.
What are the requirements to access these programme benefits?
- Drive with ViaVan in a Mercedes Vito or Viano vehicle.
- Be an active ViaVan Driver Partner in good standing. Any unauthorised or fraudulent behaviour will automatically result in disqualification from the promo.
- Have your ride preferences switched on to drive in the Congestion Charge zone when driving during the Congestion Charge zone hours.
- Follow minimum paid Blue hours requirements to unlock one of the weekly guarantees.
- Only Driver Partners who receive an email invitation from ViaVan are eligible to participate in this programme. The invitation is non-transferable.
When are ViaVan’s peak hours?
How does an Earnings Guarantee work?
An Earnings Guarantee is a minimum amount you are guaranteed to earn within a given time period as long as you meet certain conditions.
If you drive at least 50 paid Blue hours (including at least 35 paid Blue hours during peak hours), or if you drive at least 40 paid Blue hours (including at least 15 paid Blue hours during peak hours), and earn less than the relevant guaranteed amount, we’ll top up your earnings! If you earn more than the relevant guaranteed amount, you still take home all your earnings.
- If you meet the requirements, you will see your guaranteed earnings on our Weekly Pay Report the following week.
- The cutoff for Blue weekly hours is 02:00 each Monday morning, meaning you must complete the required weekly hours in Blue by 02:00 on Monday morning to qualify for either the £1200 net weekly guarantee or £850 net weekly guarantee.
- You can unlock only one of the two weekly guarantees in a week.
- You are eligible to earn daily guarantees while participating in the programme. For more information on daily guarantees, click here.
When do I get paid the guarantee?
If you meet the requirements, your guaranteed earnings will be confirmed in your Weekly Pay Report the following Tuesday. You will see a ‘top up’ amount towards your guarantee under ‘Promotions & Adjustments’ in your Weekly Pay Report summary. Your weekly guarantee is not yet visible in the ‘Earnings’ section of the ViaVan Driver app.
Are there any special earnings opportunities I can access if I don’t drive the hours required for the Tier 1 or Tier 2 net weekly guarantee?
We have plenty of options for you to earn! You can still enjoy exclusive 10% higher hourly rates and daily Guarantees in Blue mode. Plus, you can also earn by trip with Flex offers.
If I drive a Mercedes-Benz Vito or Viano with ViaVan, can I still receive Flex offers?
Absolutely! If Blue mode is not available or you choose to reject your Blue mode offer, you’ll instead see Flex offers once they are available. Remember – your Flex time does not count towards the weekly guarantees.
If I take a break, will it count towards my Earnings Guarantee?
Breaks in Blue mode are excluded from the Earnings Guarantee, and do not count towards your 50 Blue mode hours.
To take a break in Blue mode, press ‘Take a Break’’ in the ViaVan Driver app menu, and we will stop assigning you rides. Your break will begin as soon as your last rider exits your car.
Some Blue Mode Essentials
- Check your app Inbox for daily Blue rates and guarantees.
- Go online and confirm Blue offers to drive in Blue mode.
- Always follow the app, including directions to the terminals and pickups.
- Paid time starts when you’ve reached your first terminal or when you’re assigned your first ride.
What is unauthorised and fraudulent behaviour?
The offer is reserved to active Driver Partners who are in good standing with ViaVan at all times from the receipt of this message up to and including the time of payment. Should ViaVan identify that rides are not completed as requested, including any attempts of system abuse, fraudulent or unauthorised behaviour (including the choice of artificially long routes, avoiding terminals, or avoiding pickups), you will automatically be disqualified from this programme. Confirming your availability for a Blue or Flex offer and not proceeding to the pick-up point or terminal, or not picking up the passenger(s) (other than in the case of a no-show or cancellation by the passenger(s)), or picking up the passenger(s) but not dropping them off at the requested destination, will disqualify you from this offer.
ViaVan reserves the right to end or change the programme terms at its discretion at any time or in the event of breach of the above terms or suspected abuses of the programme by a participating Driver Partner. The programme shall automatically terminate on 29 December 2019 however ViaVan retains the right to terminate the programme early.
The terms of the programme shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.