Earn up to £1200 net each week GUARANTEED and enjoy special perks when you drive a Mercedes-Benz Vito with ViaVan!
What are the benefits of the Mercedes-Benz Vito?
- No Congestion Charge or ULEZ charge with your 9-seater Mercedes-Benz Vito.
- A great customer service experience – riders love the luxury and comfort of the Vito!
- Unlock access to ViaVan’s highest earnings opportunities!
Looking for a vehicle? Our partner Otto Car could help!
With our partner Otto Car you could drive and own a Mercedes-Benz Vito for just £499 downpayment and no credit check. Click here to find out more!
How does an Earnings Guarantee work?
An Earnings Guarantee is a minimum amount you are guaranteed to earn within a given time period as long as you meet certain conditions.
If you drive at least 50 hours in Blue mode (including time to your Terminal, but excluding break time), and earn less than the guaranteed amount, we’ll top up your earnings! If you earn more than the guaranteed, you still take home all your earnings.
- All hours driven (excluding break-time) in ViaVan Blue mode count towards the Blue Guarantee. It’s that simple!
- If you meet the requirements, you will see your guaranteed earnings on our Weekly Pay Report the following week.
- The cut off for Blue weekly hours is 02:00 each Monday morning, meaning you must complete the required weekly hours in Blue by 02:00 on Monday morning to qualify for the £1200 guarantee.
- You are eligible to earn daily guarantees while participating in the programme. For more information on daily guarantees, click here.
What is unauthorised and fraudulent behaviour?
The offer is reserved to active Driver Partners who are in good standing with ViaVan at all times from the receipt of this message up to and including the time of payment. Should ViaVan identify that rides are not completed as requested, including any attempts of system abuse, fraudulent or unauthorised behaviour (including the choice of artificially long routes, avoiding terminals, or avoiding pickups), you will automatically be disqualified from this programme. Confirming your availability for a Blue or Flex offer and not proceeding to the pick-up point or terminal, or not picking up the passenger(s) (other than in the case of a no-show or cancellation by the passenger(s)), or picking up the passenger(s) but not dropping them off at the requested destination, will disqualify you from this offer.
ViaVan reserves the right to end or change the programme terms at its discretion at any time or in the event of breach of the above terms or suspected abuses of the programme by a participating Driver Partner.
The terms of the programme shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.